posted by October 11, 2017on
In this Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings, you’ll learn:
- Oven bake chicken wings instead of frying chicken wings! Less mess, healthier, more flavor.
- Chef Jesse Thomas’ secret herb formula
- Optional blue cheese/Dijon mustard dipping sauce
This recipe for Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings is a must-try. If I could, I’d duct tape it front and center on my favorite recipes list. These, along with Momofuku’s Chicken Wings make me a very happy girl. Forget Buffalo wings, forget even the Hooters wings (I just heard my husband gasp). The next time you’re at the market, grab a couple pounds of wings and try this out.
But wait. It gets better.
The dipping sauce is a mixture of blue cheese dressing with Dijon mustard.
The Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe is from Chef Jesse Thomas of PizzAmore restaurant in Mount Dora.
Recipe from PizzAmore, Mount Dora, Florida
Servings: 4 people
Calories: 494 kcal
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt or 1/2 tsp table salt
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil or melted butter
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt like Lawry’s
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1-2 teaspoons Dijon mustard or to taste
Preheat oven to 425F. In a small bowl, mix together the oregano, rosemary, cumin and salt. Lay the chicken wings on a baking sheet and season the chicken wings with this mixture.
Bake the chicken wings for 20-25 minutes. While the chicken is baking, mix together the oil, fresh basil, garlic, parmesan cheese and seasoning salt.
In a separate bowl, mix together the blue cheese dressing with the mustard (this is your dipping sauce)
When the chicken is cooked through, toss the wings with the garlic/cheese/olive oil (or butter) sauce. Serve with the blue cheese/mustard dressing.
Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 494 Calories from Fat 333
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37g 57%
Saturated Fat 10g 50%
Cholesterol 123mg 41%
Sodium 1669mg 70%
Potassium 238mg 7%
Total Carbohydrates 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 33g 66%
Vitamin A 6.6%
Vitamin C 1.9%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.