Watch the video for this recipe:
Peaches are one of my favorite summer fruits and I really love to use them in various dessert recipes like this Peach Cake, Peach and Chocolate Pavlova, Peach Galette or refreshing summer drinks like this Peach Lemonade.
These Peach Crumble Muffins are simply amazing. Soft and moist inside, full of peach pieces, with crispy crumble on top, are by far one of the best treats you can get alongside your morning coffee. The brown sugar and cinnamon crumble on top brings a lot of flavor and goes absolutely wonderful with the peaches.
These crumble muffins are great with any other fruits, like blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, or apples, so you are able to enjoy them all year round with seasonal fruits. Enjoy!
- Makes about 12-14 muffins
- 1 pound (450g), about 3 peaches, peeled and diced
- Crumb Topping
- 1/2 cup (100g) packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup (85g) all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup 60g) butter, melted
- 1 tsp (3g) cinnamon
- Muffin Batter
- 1 stick (110g) butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cup (135g) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (80g) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- 1 tsp (6g) baking soda
- 1 tsp (4g) baking powder
- 1 3/4 cups (220g) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp (2g) salt
- 1/2 tsp (1g) cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C) and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Prepare the crumble topping: In a bowl, combine sugar with flour and cinnamon. Add melted butter and stir with a fork to combine. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix flour with salt, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a mixing bowl cream butter and sugar until creamy, light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, vanilla extract, sour cream, milk and mix to combine. Add flour mixture and mix until well incorporated.
- Incorporate peaches with a rubber spatula.
- Spoon batter evenly among liners, up to the top. Add a tablespoon of crumble on top of each muffin.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.